- Introduction to management accounting
- Terminology and objectives
- Measuring costs and revenues
- Pricing and profitability analysis
- Cost assignment
- Activity-based costing
- Budgeting process
- Standard costing and analysis of deviations
- Organisational aspects of managerial accounting
- Strategic aspects of managerial accounting
Students are able to analyse business processes based on the theories, principles and techniques of cost and performance accounting in order to support managerial decisions.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.