- Project initiating and stakeholder analysis
- Project planning using different tools
- Financial considerations and appraisal
- Managing projects through people in compliance with their personal skills
- Using human resources
- Execution of processes and the importance of communication
- Project completion and review
- Overview of the change process
- Tools and techniques for change management
This course enables participants to self-sufficient planning and executing of projects in compliance with the competence baseline of the International Project Management Association (IPMA). They acquire methodological and technical skills to implement projects. It also enables participants to analyse problems within the project management and to solve them by using the methods they learned. The change management basics enable participants to react to changes during a project.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.